I hope you’ll join me for Boosting Returns With Web 2.0 Technologies, a special 90-minute interactive webinar, July 23, 2009, at 12-1:30 Eastern; 11-12:30 Central; 10-11:30 Mountain; 9-10:30 Pacific. It is hosted by Buyouts Conferences’ Private Equity University.
Our panelists are
Michael S. Pfeffer,
During this 90-minute online seminar you’ll learn the following:
- The skinny on Gerson Lehrman, GuidePoint Global, Evalueserve Circle of Experts, DeMatteo Monness, Coleman Research Group and other expert networks–how to get the most out of them;
- What it takes to join and take advantage of the most popular gated communities for investors and executives, including sites such as ACG Network, Angelsoft, INMobile, and Albourne Village;
- How to use Web 2.0 services to perform background checks on managers, and to quickly identify and talk with customers, competitors and suppliers of target companies;
- Which leading professional and social networking sites to join to land introductions, keep tabs on colleagues, recruit executives, find co-investors and unearth opportunities for new transactions;
- How to use a blog to differentiate yourself and attract deal flow to you…instead of chasing after deals;
- How to easily and cheaply keep your contact management system up to date and exhaustive.
- How to optimize what people see when they Google your name
Register now and you’ll get two special benefits: a complimentary PDF copy of The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online, a book on how to find and close deals leveraging online technology; and a PDF copy of the exclusive slides from the Webinar.