Thank you to those of you who attended my keynote at the America Outdoors annual conference last week. It was also a pleasure to meet and visit with so many of you after the session. I can tell social media is going to be a very hot topic in this industry in the coming year.
As promised, here are my presentation decks from both the keynote and the breakout session. As I mentioned, this whole thing happened on rather short notice, so I didn’t really have time to build out additional notes, but if you have any questions that the slides themselves don’t answer, feel free to email me (my email is in the presentation) or leave a comment below.
A few more helpful resource links:
- Download The Virtual Handshake free
- Download The Emergence of The Relationship Economy free (sign up for our mailing list top right to receive it)
- Read our new e-book, Socialutions: Management Methods for The Social Era
- Connect with me on Twitter / Facebook / MySpace / LinkedIn (be sure to mention America Outdoors). I’m also on Ryze, Ecademy, Gather and others, so if you are too, look me up.
- Be sure to also connect with Leesa Barnes, who was originally scheduled to speak at the event. She has some great additional resources about social media, particularly free podcasting resources.